Thursday, February 17, 2011

Review Policy

Review Policy

Thank you in advance for your interest in having a book reviewed on Bitten. I am happy to accept ARC’s and review copies from authors and publishers, but will only accept hard copies at this time. If you are interested in requesting a review, please note the following:

• I will only be reviewing books that have a paranormal/fantasy theme.

• All accepted requests WILL BE REVIEWED in a timely manner. Depending on the number of requests I have received, this may be several weeks. If the review must be posted by a certain date, please ensure that the proper deadline is submitted with the request.

• I am an honest reviewer and as such will not guarantee a positive review if I feel that the book us substandard.

• Once a review is posted, you will be notified immediately.

All review requests can be sent to bittenblog@hotmail.com.

No comments: