Wednesday, February 16, 2011

About Me

Hi! Yes, that's me. I'm a 24 year old Nurses Aide who's dream is a career in phlebotomy and publishing. One out of two will be good enough for me. When I am not working, I can usually be found wholed up in my room (or lounging in the sun during the summer) with a book. Or walking my dog, when the weather is suitable to her delicate sensibilities. I grew up in northern Canada, and currently preside in southern Manitoba.

In case you haven't figured it out, I've been Bitten. By the book bug that is. More specifically, by the Paranormal Romance book bug. I don't just read PNR, but it is by far my preferred genre. So unless you are interested in the fanged, furred, winged, horned, scaled, clawed, or anything else out of the norm, this probably isn't the place for you.

You can contact me at bittenblog@hotmail.com or folow me on Twitter @BookBitten

No comments: