Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bitten Policies

Content

All reviews and posts represent my personal opinion. I am an honest reviewer and stand by my own judgements. Whether I love a book or hate it, I try to make my reviews constructive and fair. If you don't like what I have to say, then you are welcome to your own opinion, and let's leave it at that.

The purpose of this blog is to share the enjoyment that I get from reading and encourage literary discussion with others who share my bookish interests. This blog is my hobby and is meant to generate a fun atmosphere.

I do not receive any monetary gain for my reviews. All books reviewed on Bitten are either bought or obtained by publishers/authors for review.

My review policy can be viewed here.

Comments

All comments will be moderated. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but please do remember that Bitten is my own personal dwelling and should be respected as such. Comments that are disrespectful or tactless will be deleted.

Contests

The following rules apply to all contests on Bitten:

·    You must be at least 16 years of age to enter.
·    Contests may be open to Canada only, Canada and the U.S., or Canada, U.S. and International.
·    Winners will be notified by e-mail.
·    Winners have 48 hours to respond. Another winner will be selected if I have not received a response within this timeframe.
·    I will not be held responsible for any items lost in the mail.
·    Winners will be selected using random.org.
·    I reserve the right to disqualify any entry at my discretion.
·    Deadlines will be posted, but may be changed at any time.

Any personal information collected by myself will not be shared or sold to any third party, unless a publisher/author will be shipping the items themselves. In which case, you will be made aware that your information will be passed along to the publisher/author in advance.

No comments: